One of the chores you look forward to the least is finding the Best Automatic Pool Cleaner, but swimming pool cleaners can offer you automation that will do away with some of the manual work. If you’re wondering which type of pool cleaners will work best for your pool, you can arm yourself with good information before you buy. There are lots of pool vacuums available, and this may make it more difficult to decide on the model you want.
Automatic Pressure Pool Cleaners use the pressure of water coming from your pump to operate. The pump they work from may be your main pump, or you can add a smaller, dedicated pump for the cleaner. The pressure drives the cleaner all around your pool, and it forces debris into the cleaner’s bag. This model is handy since it won’t suck debris into your main pump basket or pool filter, which means you won’t have to clean those as often. If your pool is in a tree-filled area, or if a lot of debris ends up in your pool. This cleaner is an excellent way to go.
The positive aspects of a dedicated pump include the cleaner’s ability to do a better job on your pool, rather than those run with a non-dedicated pump. These types of swimming pool cleaning units will last longer since running them off your main pump can cause them to run more slowly when your filter is
dirty. But pumps not dedicated to pool cleaners are easier to install, and you get away from the extra expense of installing two pumps.
The negative aspects of the pressure pool cleaner include the fact that it can’t filter small particles through its bag, and it doesn’t do a great job on the walls. The pressure side cleaners also don’t act like moving drains, unlike pool cleaners of a suction-side type.
Suction side cleaners offer you another means of swimming pool cleaning. Suction makes them able to move and vacuum debris from the floor of the pool. They can act like a moving drain, pulling water through the filtration system and allowing you to clean more water in a shorter time span. Some of these suction cleaners can also scrub the walls of your pool. This cuts down on the frequency of manual cleaning and brushing. Since it beings debris straight to your main filter, it is able to remove finer particles than the pool cleaners that use bags. There is no need for extra pumps or more plumbing, so this type of cleaner is also cheaper to install.
Robotic pool Cleaners are driven by small electric motors located inside the unit. The electricity comes from a small transformer plugged into a GFCI outlet. Robotic units also vacuum debris into your filter using a separate pump located inside the device. Most of them also have a computer chip that keeps track of any problems the cleaner has, and allows it to learn your pool’s shape. Some models even have a remote control so that you can maneuver the swimming pool cleaners around the whole area, to spot clean areas it might have missed.
Automatic Pool Cleaners
Pool owners love the time spent swimming but hate cleaning the pool, so some use automatic pool cleaners to do the job for them. Some people may think of pool cleaning as therapeutic, but most people certainly don’t look forward to the task. Hiring someone to clean it is one option, but finding someone trustworthy for less than an arm and a leg is difficult. The newer robotic pool cleaners are easier on the pocket than some of the older models, and it has offers operation that is hassle-free.
The newest type of automatic pool cleaner can do the job even better than you can. The companies that manufacture this unit will even give you a demonstration in your own pool, to show the precision, power, and cost-effectiveness. An automatic pool cleaner can give you peace of mind, and it can do it without burning a hole in your pocket. You can have a sparkling, crystal clear pool without spending too much time on it.
If your favorite job is not cleaning, and you already cleaned the house, you may not have the inclination or the energy to attack the pool next. If you spend too much time cleaning your pool, it may become more of a job than an asset to your home. An automatic pool cleaner can allow you to spend more time enjoying your pool, and less time cleaning it.
Automatic pool cleaners ensure that you will have time with your friends or family, or to lay around after your work week is over. They are quite simple to use, as well – just plug them in and toss the unit into the pool, and it will do the rest. Physical activity is much more rewarding when you’re swimming laps and not cleaning the sides of your pool.
Putting in a pool can be an expensive project, and you may not want to invest a lot more in an automatic cleaner, so you’ll want one that can keep your pool clean without draining your wallet at the same time. Automatic cleaners will allow you to spend a lot more time relaxing with your family or friends around a clean and appealing pool.
An automatic pool cleaner can save you time as well as money. They will clean sand, debris, leaves, and dirt from the floor and water of your pool. When you know how to use them, they’ll make having a pool a lot more fun and a lot less work.
Visit your local pool supply store to talk to the experts about what type and size of automatic pool cleaner may be the best for your pool. Be sure you let them know about your pool – the depth, dimensions and filtration system.
Have an electrician install a ground fault circuit interrupt outlet for your cleaner, in your pool area, if you don’t already have one. Select the right size cleaner for your pool, and arrange to have it installed and demonstrated for you. Once you’re used to automatic pool cleaners, you will never go back to manually cleaning your pool again.
Selecting the Best Pool Cleaner
Pools look pristine and alluring when they are especially devoid of any unwanted floating materials on it. So to keep it that way, we make use of pool cleaners.
Pool cleaners refer to the tools and appliance used to either aid in cleaning the pool or clean the pool on their own. They are basically of two types. The manual pool cleaner and the automatic pool cleaner are very handy in making sure that the pool is free of clutter that floats above or on the water. The normal tools associated with manual pool cleaners are the leaf rakes and nets. You can probably find these in almost all tool sheds with swimming pools.
Although there are automatic pool cleaners, such as the Polaris 360 pool cleaner, the manual pool cleaners should always be present. This is to make sure that if anything happens to the automatic pool cleaner which requires external power to operate, the manual pool cleaner can still be used to clean the pool.
The automatic pool cleaner is usually powered by the house electrical line but they can also be battery operated depending on the model of pool cleaner that you have. One slight setback to the automatic pool cleaner is the complexity of the installation that it may sometimes require. Often with difficult installation procedures, there might be a need to contact local electrician or handyman to do this job. There is, however, other designs as well that feature DIY property which either the kit does not require any installation at all or the installation process is very easy and basic that you can do it on your own.
The difference between the manual and the automatic pool cleaner is quite evident. Aside from the fact that the manual pool cleaner is cheaper and more affordable than the automatic model, they also require human effort while the automatic does not.
Best Affordable Automatic Pool Cleaners for In Ground Pools
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left” margin_top=”10″ margin_bottom=”10″ class=””]
Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner
The Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools is considered to be one of the most affordable swimming pool cleaning equipment on the market today.
It has an automatic system that is able to efficiently clean every inch of the pool, from sides to the bottom, leaving no trace of any type of dirt or debris imaginable. It is able to clear 15 inches of the path at a time with its bristle drive and oscillating vortex design.
The Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Automatic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools is the best choice for people who want efficiency and power with a limited budget.
What Are Others Saying?
The Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools is a very popular choice among many people who are looking for swimming pool cleaners. It is very affordable and it performs just as it says and in an excellent manner.
Many of the reviews have commented on the easy assembly and installation. It is an easy breezy task which did not take so much time. Time is precious for everyone and the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner does not disappoint as users take it out of the box and install it.
The Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner can take on any type of dirt and debris. It is able to pick up the tiniest particles such as sand and dust and even ants, just as one user said in his review.
It really is an outstanding piece of cleaning equipment because of its automated system. It puts the heavy task of cleaning the pool into the hands of the Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools and leaves the swimming pool gleaming with crystal clear water and shiny wall and floor.
The Best part about the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner is its very affordable price. For many of the users of this swimming pool cleaner, they have decided that this is the one that they will purchase because of the price tag. The price that you will pay will be well worth it because of the great performance that it brings. It is a great tool for cleaning swimming pools that gave very good results at a price that many people can afford which is a great thing to have during very difficult economic times.
We can say that the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner, overall, is a great cleaner because it does its job excellently. Based on the reviews we have researched we recommend this pool cleaner to anyone who is looking for an excellent automatic pool cleaner at an affordable price.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2rWcGw0″ target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price[/su_button]
Top 15 Automatic Pool Cleaners Comparison Chart
Top 15 Automatic Pool Cleaner Reviews
1. Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pool Cleaner Review
Pools are great places to relax in, especially in the sweltering heat of the summer. No matter whether you are actually swimming or simply watching from the sidelines (and just about to be pushed in!) the atmosphere it creates is simply amazing. Nothing takes the zing away from these events like the sight of a dirty pool. A lot of cleaners promise heaven and deliver only lofty promises. However, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools ensures that these fun-filled moments are not ruined by muck and grime.
Specifications of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1
- Features: In-Ground Pool Cleaner.
- Includes: Filter bag, 31-foot hose kit.
- Price: $439.99
- Weight: 15 pounds.
- Color: Blue.
Features of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Scrubs the floor and vacuums the walls to produce a spotlessly clean finish. It uses a roaming motion to get through the whole pool properly.
- It operates without the need for a booster pump. This does not in any way affect its cleaning effectiveness.
- Works well with any kind of ground pool shape or size, it doesn’t matter!
- It is ideal for gunite, fiberglass, and vinyl ground pools.
- It also works in a variety of conditions: even under solar blankets it still gives optimum performance.
- It works without interruptions thanks to its effective internal backup timer. Using this handy feature, it automatically frees itself when it gets caught in nooks and crannies.
- It works quickly and efficiently, ensuring that you have a clean pool in 3 hours or less.
- It keeps out of your skimmers way since it uses the pool’s return line. This allows your skimmer to clean surface debris free of interruption from your pool cleaner.
- The pool cleaner also assists in distributing chemicals and heat through the pool as it operates.
- It comes complete with its own handy filter bag and a 31” hose kit.
Who should buy the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pool Cleaner?
This Automatic Pool Cleaner is very versatile and works in a great variety of conditions. That is why it is an ideal purchase for practically anyone with an in-ground pool. Whatever size, whatever it is made of, this in-ground pool cleaner will handle it with the diligence it deserves.
It is also ideal for those who don’t have or don’t want a booster pump. This pool cleaner functions without one so you don’t have to worry about buying one.
Pros and cons of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Inground Pool Cleaner
- It is Automated.
- It works Fast.
- Works in a variety of pool shapes and types.
- Thorough cleaning result.
- Helps distribute chemicals and heat.
- Automated operation.
- Frees itself when it is stuck.
- Doesn’t interrupt other cleaning devices e.g. skimmer.
- The parts can be a bit pricey to replace.
Our conclusion of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pool Cleaner
Versatile, fast, hardy and truly automated: this pool cleaner seems to have it all working for it. It is well designed and works hard to ensure your pool is clean. Best of all, it is available at a bargain price online right now. So don’t hesitate, check out the fantastic savings you can make with its purchase for great value for money!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2IATIlr” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
2. Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner Review
When in the market for a pool cleaner, you are usually assaulted with a wide variety with different specifications for different pools. Anyone with a little shopping experience will tell you that today’s market variety is more of a nightmare than an advantage. With so much to choose from, it seems like we are always engaging in expensive experiments with new but disappointing purchases.
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 F5 Pressure-Side Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner ensures that you don’t have to put up with more disappointments. With its fast cleaning action for all types of in-ground pools, you are assured of happy swimming days and pool parties! Here is more about this great pool cleaner.
Specifications of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- Features: Automatic, separate booster pump.
- Includes: 31” hose, in-ground pool cleaner, double jets, convenient filter bag.
- Price: $510.24
- Weight: 18.15 pounds.
- Color: White with Blue accents.
Features of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280
- It is very easy to set up, install and start using. No significant expertise is needed.
- It features automate cleaning action for in-ground pools.
- Has double jets that make it clean much faster and harder by giving it more vacuum power.
- It works amazingly on any pool size, scrubbing both the bottom and the walls of the pool.
- Uses a separate booster pump while cleaning for even more efficiency.
- The separate booster pump delivers more power and thus faster cleaning action.
- It uses a very unique system for its debris removal. The filter bag removes all the dirt and debris before it gets to the pump basket or even the filter. This greatly prolongs the life and efficiency of your pool cleaner.
- This system is very durable, ensuring that you will use this convenient appliance for a long time to come.
- It comes complete with a convenient 31” hose.
- All these features work seamlessly and efficiently and drastically reduce the cleaning time.
Who should buy the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner?
Are you tired of hiring expensive pool cleaning service but don’t want to have to do the job yourself? This cleaner is perfect for all those who are keen on power, quick automated action and durability. Whatever shape and size your pool is the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Automatic In-ground Pool Cleaner will effectively handle it. It also is great for those who want to get a long-lasting service from their pump.
Please note, this purchase is best for those who already own a booster pump, or are willing to purchase one. By using a separate booster pump, it maximizes on power and drastically reduces cleaning time.
Pros and Cons of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pool Cleaner
- Very fast cleaning action.
- Cleans all kinds of pools.
- Efficient operation.
- Affordably priced.
- Delivers powerful cleaning action.
- Cleans thoroughly.
- No Such Cons have been Found.
Our conclusion of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pool Cleaner
This pool cleaner literally exceeds expectations. It works hard, fast and efficiently to keep your pool clean all by itself, leaving you free to call up your friends for that impromptu pool party. It is little wonder that pool cleaning experts highly recommend this In-Ground Pool Cleaner for your pool.
Don’t hesitate; get true value for your money by checking the online bargains available today for this model. Let this pool cleaner suck the dirt out of your pool and the frown off your face today!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2kebqkq” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
3. Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
When a manufacturer says that something is Automatic, we expect that it means it works by itself. However, when it comes to pool cleaners it usually means that we have to keep close by to ensure that it is working properly. The Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner will ensure that those supervisory visits to your pool are a thing of the past! This very effective pool cleaner works flawlessly and very effectively to ensure you have a clean pool to enjoy.
Specifications of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Price: $598.99
- Features: Extra-Large Filter capacity.
- Includes: Dolphin swivel technology that gets rid of tangling and ensures complete pool coverage.
- Weight: 34.5 pounds.
Features of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Not only does this pool cleaner look great, it also is very easy to assemble.
- This pool cleaner automatically cleans both the inside floor and the side walls effectively. It actually climbs the walls without problems.
- It is best suited for pools that are up to 30 by 40 feet in area.
- It has a pair of very large intake ports that are located right behind the cleaning brush and another pair placed at the outer corners. This gives it the biggest cleaning path that presently exists in this industry.
- It is also ingeniously designed to allow for more filter capacity while still having reduced weight.
- It also uses a Rapid Drain System that effectively filters water quickly while still retaining the trapped debris in the filter system.
- It features a versatile cleaning action that allows it to gently handle vinyl liners and still handle concrete and fiberglass pools.
- It does not get stuck since it includes an anti-stuck sensor. The sensor prevents it from getting caught in tight corners, ladders, steps or any other tricky spots.
- Comes with a caddy for easy transportation.
- Includes 50” of Anti-Twist cable.
- It is very durable and the parts are easy to replace once they are worn out.
Who should buy this Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner?
This pool cleaner works best in pools that are up to 30 by 40 feet in size. However, it doesn’t matter what they are made of, this pool will clean it! If you are worried that it will ruin your vinyl pool, you can put your fears to rest. If you are worried that it won’t be able to efficiently handle your concrete pool, you don’t need to worry anymore! So if you want an efficient pool cleaner that will scrub your floor and walls without you having to constantly get it un-stuck, then this is for you!
Pros and cons of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- Automated Pool Cleaner.
- Versatile: cleans all types of pools.
- Anti-stuck technology.
- Easy to maintain and replace parts.
- Extra large filter capacity.
- Very effective cleaning action.
- Customers report that emptying the bag can be a bit of a hassle, but worth the effort when you see how clean your pool is.
Our conclusion of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
This pool cleaner embodies convenience at its best. Not only does it make its in-pool operations a breeze, it also ensures that out of the pool it is still easy to carry around and handle. When buying this pool cleaner, you can be sure you’ll get more than what you are paying for. No wonder so many customers marvel at how great it makes their pool look. Say bye to stress and hi to clean pools with the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner today!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2rVQBhK” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
4. Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Suction-Side Inground Pool Cleaner
Automatic pool cleaners, like most things automatic, have gained popularity since people have become increasingly busy. Most people just don’t have the time and energy to pick up after what their pool cleaner missed. That is why it is extremely frustrating when your “automatic” appliance turns out to need more assistance than you had intended. The Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Automatic In-ground Pool Cleaner has a proven track record of over 2 million pools to ensure there aren’t any doubts about its performance. Here is why so many people are turning to this pool cleaner to keep their pools spic and span.
Specifications of the Pentair 360042 Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner:
- Price: $256.72
- Features: sturdy construction, durable service
- Weight: 19.2 Pounds
- Color: Blue with white accents
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
Features of the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly:
- It has a proven track record of performance and reliability cleaning in-ground pools. It cleans up both large and small debris. It works by vacuuming the surfaces and filtering the water for a more efficient clean.
- It covers your pool using a truly random pattern ensuring that it gets to all those usually missed spots.
- It has a turbo-actions swivel design that works to deliver an efficient water flow. This ensures that it has maximum cleaning power for the best cleaning result.
- It is specially designed to clean from your water line down to the floor of the pool.
- Doesn’t require a booster pump since it works with your skimmer or vacuum line. This makes it more cost effective to use than its pressure-side cleaner competitors.
- It is very easy to install and get to use. It’s so nice you actually don’t even need tools to set it up!
- It uses an automatic valve regulator that ensures optimum water speed for a more powerful and thoroughly clean.
- It is very easy to maintain since it only has one moving part. Additionally, its spare parts are affordable and easily available.
- As proof of how much the manufacturer believes in his product, it comes with a 2-year warranty, not that you will need it!
Who should buy the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Inground Pool Cleaner?
This pool cleaner is ideal for anyone with an in-ground pool of any shape. It is best that you have a skimmer or vacuum line fitting and already installed so that the Kreepy Krauly can effortlessly fit right into the system. With this in place, all you need is to quickly put it in and you are ready to get your pool clean.
This is also ideal for those who are keen on a pool cleaner that is easy to maintain and replace. The pool cleaner has only one moving part and therefore takes a really long time before it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Pros and cons of the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly:
- Proven track record.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Efficient and effective cleaning action.
- True random pattern.
- Easy to maintain and replace.
- Some customers report that the sucking noises it makes might be scary for children, though this is not a real problem.
Our conclusion of the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Inground Pool Cleaner:
The figures speak for themselves, with a proven track record of over 2 million cleaned pools, the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Suction-Side In-ground Pool Cleaner sits on a class of its own. Purchasing one of these is definitely a long-term investment, considering how long it lasts. Get one today for a life of continuous clean pools.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2IxiYNv” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
5. Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
The new Zodiac Baracuda G3 Automatic Pool Cleaner is a type of pool cleaner that uses an Automatic system and that has been designed specifically for ground pools. It connects directly to a something known as a skimmer or to a vacuum line that can be of 1.5 inches. This pool cleaner also comes with a feed hose of 36 feet. It is a very light and compact pool cleaner compared to the others that exist on the market, and it can handle all types of debris, as long as they are not too large. It is also a type of pool cleaner that does not require too much attention, as every 3 hours; it turns and thus, does not get caught in the corners of the pool.
The Zodiac Baracuda G3 Pool Cleaner is a not so expensive pool cleaner that does a great job in ground pools. It can also work in above ground pools, but it is not recommended as it does not last for too long. The Baracuda W03000 G3 Pool Cleaner comes with a bumper that helps the cleaner not get caught in the corners of the pool and thus, it does not require supervision. The parts are not that expensive, so if needed, they can easily be replaced. It is a light and compact product compared to others and it works very well for the low price that it is sold for.
The Zodiac Baracuda G3 may look weird, but the beauty is in the simplicity of it. This type of pool cleaner has a single moving part that sucks all the debris in the pool and if it breaks, it is not so expensive to replace. Anyways, it is regarded as a durable pool cleaner which a great performance level as well. One of the best features of it is the shaking hose through which the debris is sucked. Compared to other pool cleaners, where the hose does not move and stays dirty when the cleaner is taken out of the pool, it can leave a dirty trace there, but the shaking hose of the Baracuda does not allow that to happen. This particular type of pool cleaner can also clean all sorts of other things such as stairs and rarely gets caught in the corners.
- It’s a simple device with a single moving part that is inexpensive and can be easily replaced.
- It has a great design, although a bit weird, yet quite attractive.
- It’s a light product.
- The shaking hose does not leave a dirt trace in the water after the product is taken out of the pool.
- Besides the actual ground pool, this particular model can clean the stairs and all corners.
- It cannot handle large pieces of debris.
So far, the customers that have used this particular type of pool cleaners are pleased with it. The shaking hose is a great feature of it, as it does not leave any kind of trace in the pool after the device is removed from the water. Some of them have expressed the fact that this type of pool cleaner can and most of the time will get stuck in the deep steps of the pool, however, for this particular price, it is a great product.
Due to the fact that it’s so light, the Zodiac Baracuda G3 Automatic Pool Cleaner can often get out of the pool, which is why it requires some type of supervision or at least, some weights to be put on the edges of the pool so it will not come out. The only moving part of the pool cleaner is inexpensive and can be easily replaced, which is another feature the clients loved about it. It is a durable device that does not require too many funds to maintain, easy to carry and with an interesting design overall.
The warranty does not cover a very long period of time, only 1 year, which is one of the cons for this particular pool cleaner. However, the parts that can get damaged after a year of use are not that expensive and can easily be replaced.
This particular model is a very useful one for In-ground pools, and it can definitely do a good job. The low price of the parts is also another plus and the many other features that it has turned it into an affordable, yet good pool cleaner.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2ICMvkY” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
6. Polaris F9350 Sport Robotic In Ground Pool Review
When we talk about the little engine that could, we instantly remember the struggling train as it climbs uphill. Well, the Polaris F9350 Premium Automatic Pool Cleaner is the little pool cleaner that actually does. It works quickly and effortlessly, unlike our determined train, to ensure that your pool is clean within record time!
Specifications of the Polaris F9350
- Price: $879.90
- Features: Suction Side, Flow regulator
- Includes: 40 foot hose
- Weight: 21 Pounds
Features of the Polaris F9350 Pool Cleaner:
- It cleans the whole pool, both the walls and the pool floor. If your steps are well designed, the ATV will have no problem cleaning them too!
- It has a very sturdy and strong design, no wonder it is labeled as the All Terrain Vac (ATV). No matter what design your pool is, this pool cleaner can handle it.
- It is housed in a UV-resistant body complete with spoke wheels and snap-on hubcaps. Made of very strong and durable material.
- It also has reversible tires. This reverse mechanism helps it to untangle itself if it gets stuck. Additionally, it also vacuums in reverse. This is the only vacuum cleaner in its category that can reverse while still vacuuming!
- It additionally is very easy to set up. All you need to do is connect it to your skimmer or your suction line and you are good to go. The pool cleaner uses this to deposit its debris directly into the pool filter.
- It has a larger than average throat that enables it to pick up large debris.
- As part of its cleaning, it filters the water which results in an even cleaner pool.
- It has an extra water inlet that keeps water in circulation to the pump even if the cleaner gets clogged.
- Additionally, it has a flow regulator that does all the water adjustment for you. This optimizes the vacuuming process without your input. Great for first-time users!
- It works really fast and efficiently, a trait that has endeared it to many buyers.
- It is very durable since it uses high-quality material and it is excellently designed.
Who should buy this Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner?
The ATV is for the pool owner who wants a hassle-free experience. No matter what kind of pool you own, this hardy little cleaner will make your pool cleaner than you have ever seen it in record time. It is also very easy to set up and operate; it requires very little expertise to get it up and running. No complicated adjustments and calibrations, it automatically does all this for you! So if you want a pool cleaner that is simple to operate and offers true automatic operation, this is definitely the one for you.
Pros and cons of the Polaris Polaris F9350 Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner:
- Cleans your Pool very Fast.
- Cleans very thoroughly.
- Durable and made from quality material.
- Reversible vacuum action.
- Tangle-free operation.
- Easy to set up and use.
- True automatic operation.
- It is hard to get this model outside the US, but hopefully, this will change.
Our conclusion of the Polaris F9350 Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner:
The facts speak for themselves. This little pool cleaner that actually does is a dream purchase. It has kept so many pool owners happy for many years. Why not hop on to this bandwagon and join this happy throng of satisfied users. What’s more, joining this bandwagon is not expensive, especially when you have discounts of up to 43% available!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2kdPhTj” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
7. Pentair LL505PM Kreepy Krauly Legend Pressure Pool Cleaner
It gets ridiculous when you have to pay a pool cleaner person to come out once a week and clean your pool. Nowadays it’s hard to find good labor to make sure that your pool stays clean from grime build up. Not only is it hard to find good labor, but it’s also hard to find it for cheap.
With the Pentair LL505PM Kreepy Krauly Legend Pressure Pool Cleaner, you won’t have to stress about the expensive, mediocre service. With the signature micro cleaner, this pool cleaner will leave your pool spotless and grime built up free. Not to mention the money you’ll save kicking your pool cleaner guy to the curb because this automatic pool cleaner is built to last.
Specifications of the Pentair LL505PM
- Features: Hydrodynamic body
- Price: $719.49
- Includes: Treaded wheels, hose
- Weight: 21.9 pounds
- Color: Gray or white
Features of the Pentair LL505PM Kreepy Krauly Legend
- Suitable for cleaning any type of in-ground pools
- It cleans really fast, ensuring you have a clean pool in as little as two hours.
- It has a hydrodynamically designed body that enables it to go through the water with ease.
- It uses a four-wheel design that gives stability and prevents the unit from tipping.
- Additionally, it has wheels that have treads. These treads ensure that your pool cleaner is stable as it cleans, due to the quality traction that it provides.
- Also features superior vacuuming power for a more thorough clean. It is able to remove debris of all sizes, both large and very small leaving your pool spick and span.
- It comes with a very handy brush located on the tail end. This brush effectively scrubs your pool floor to remove algae and other clingy debris easily.
- It has a large throat that can handle twigs and large debris.
- The bag is sizeable and very well designed to trap and keep in all fragment bits.
- This model requires its own booster pump which can be purchased from the manufacturer at a reasonable price. However, the newer model runs without one.
- Comes with a convenient long length of hose.
- It is available in two colors for your choosing: gray or white.
Who should buy the Pentair LL505PM?
This is for those with a pre-installed or pre-purchased booster pump. The manufacturer offers one at a reasonable price. Once installed, the Legend would indeed do a legendary job getting your pool clean within a very short time. Its speed, cleaning technique, and body design are sure to impress anyone.
If your pool is situated next to bushes and trees, then this pool cleaner is definitely what you need. It has an extra wide throat that can handle any leaves and twigs that may (will!) fall into your pool regularly without clogging. It can also handle pebbles with ease.
Pros and cons of the Kreepy Krauly Legend Pool Cleaner
- Efficient wheel system.
- Thorough cleaning action.
- Cleans your Pool very Fast.
- Handles all sorts of debris.
- Navigates through water easily.
- Requires a separately purchased booster pump.
Our Conclusion of the Pentair LL505PM Kreepy Krauly Legend Pressure Pool Cleaner
Kreepy Krauly has done it again, they have successfully created another great pool cleaner and made it better than the last one! The Pentair LL505PM Kreepy Krauly Legend Pressure Pool Cleaner definitely lives up to its name as legendary. The best way to prove a product’s worth is to ask those who use it, and they are lavishing it with nothing but good customer reviews. Get this for a legendary clean pool!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2rXBTXH” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
8. Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner
The GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White is a mid-priced automatic pool cleaner. It comes ready to clean inground pools made of vinyl, fiberglass, gunite, and other surfaces. It is very resistant to jamming and can easily handle pebbles, leaves, twigs, and other debris.
Well, the Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner will make sure such scenes are a thing of the past. It’s easy to install and easy to use. Additionally, you don’t have to do complicated calibrations. Simply effective!
Specifications of the Pentair GW9500
- Price: $380.89
- Features: Automated cleaning action, Vacuum port door.
- Includes: Flow gauge, Adapter for dedicated cleaner port.
- Weight: 18.8 pounds
- Color: Grey with Black accents.
Features of the Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner
- It works well in all kinds of pools: be it dish, inclined, flat or even hopper bottomed, the Great White will handle it with ease.
- Cleans all kinds of pool linings with equal detail and effectiveness. Whether your pool is made of gunite, vinyl, fiberglass or any other kind of surface this pool cleaner will work effectively.
- It uses the patented Sta-Rite’s technology to ensure a very thorough clean.
- It has a one of a kind bristle drive and an oscillating vortex design. These two work hand in hand to scrub free and brush debris before vacuuming it in. It is very effective.
- It has a 15” cleaning path for detailed cleaning.
- It doesn’t get stuck thanks to its amazing turning mechanism. This mechanism not only helps it to literally get out of a tight spot, it also enables it to systematically and excellently cover the pool area.
- It vacuums all types of dirt with ease, both fine and large. It is very hard for its vacuum system to get jammed by large-sized debris like twigs and small pebbles.
Who should buy the Pentair GW9500 In-Ground Pool Cleaner?
This is ideal for any type of in-ground pool, whatever the shape, design or material, this pool cleaner will handle it for you. It uses a combination of scrubbing and vacuuming to ensure that your pool is spick and span.
This pool cleaner is also ideal for those who like to keep it simple. It doesn’t have any complicated procedures and ceremonies that need to be carried out. It is very simple to set up and run.
Pros and cons of the Kreepy Krauly Great White Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Easy to set up.
- Powerful, efficient and effective cleaning action.
- Easy to maintain.
- Doesn’t get stuck easily.
- Customers have reported that it spends most of its time in the deeper end of the pool, though it also cleans the shallow end too.
Our conclusion of the Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner
When you think of the phrase “simply effective”, this amazing pool cleaner should come to mind. It should be followed by another phrase, “simply affordable”! Don’t hesitate to take advantage of the ludicrous savings of up to 48% available online today! Get the Great White for a simple, effective and affordable pool cleaning solution. Simply incredible!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2KIJGPM” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
9. Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner
The future of robotic in-ground automatic pool cleaners has arrived. Modern technology has taken a new form and that form is the Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner. It has a stylish to look it and is mean on dirt and grime. So mean, it’s capable of handling bigger debris and more grime over a longer period of time than any other automatic pool cleaners. it’s also so tough and durable that it needs less maintenance and cleaning than other pool cleaners too. Thanks to the people of Polaris, we now have a pool cleaner so fast and efficient, that everyone else will fail in comparison.
The Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner is ahead of all the others in regards to in-ground pool cleaning. No other has the strength, speed or agility of this pool cleaner. The latest technology mixed with aqua dynamic style make the Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner a thing of beauty.
Specifications Of The Polaris 9300 Sport
- It is a reasonable price of approximately $1000 to $1300.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- The product itself weighs about 44 lbs.
- Its power comes from a 110v transformer.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport has a 60 ft. cord.
- Filter cartridges.
- Fitted with deep clean scrubbing brushes.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport has a rear water propulsion system that can clean harder to reach areas and steps.
- Comes with a premium heavy gauge alloy storage/transport caddy for ease of movement.
Pros Of The Polaris 9300 Sport
- Bigger debris can be picked up thanks to its new vacuum technology.
- Less frequency in cleaning messy bags due to a larger storage area.
- Wheels and aqua dynamical design make it very easy for the Polaris 9300 Sport to move and maneuver.
- Improved navigation helps for quick and detailed cleaning.
- Vacuum vortex technology helps the Polaris 9300 Sport pick up larger debris.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport is very sharp and stylish looking to have around your pool, it can almost pass as a decorative piece.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport is slightly heavier to carry than most other automatic pool cleaners (44 lbs) so extra care must be taken when transporting the cleaner in or out of the pool.
- It is a little more expensive than most other pool cleaners, but the Polaris 9300 Sport is well worth the extra money.
If the price for a Polaris 9300 Sport is too expensive for you, rest assure that you will get what you pay for and even more. This product will save its money for you in easy maintenance and stress after only a few times using it. If the Polaris 9300 Sport is too costly to pay for all at one time then just select one of the payment options that you prefer.
Our Conclusion Of The Polaris 9300 Sport
The future of automatic pool cleaners is here, and it is the Polaris 9300 Sport. It has all the characteristics and style to put the other pool cleaners to shame. No other pool cleaner has the technology that the Polaris 9300 Sport does. Maintenance isn’t an issue, because it’s done so seldom you’ll forget the last time you even ran a maintenance. Plus, its quick filter release and simple debris removal will never be a hassle again with its easy detachment and disposal feature. After using a Polaris 9300 Sport, you’ll never be able to go back to your old pool cleaner again.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2KFaNvn” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
10. Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen Robotic Vacuum Pool Cleaner Review
Don’t you hate when manufacturers make their product look better than they actually perform? They’ll make a product that promises to do everything; they will even try to bribe you with all the little bells and whistles. They lead you to believe that you are getting the best deal ever. It’s only then when you go on to discover that you overpaid for a product that doesn’t perform as well as the advertisement intended. Well, the Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen Robotic Pool Cleaner is a no bells and whistles robotic cleaner that is simple, yet very effective. It is bound to simply erase the stress of pool cleaning away.
Specifications of the Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Price: $349.00
- Features: Machine washable filter bag, Auto-off, Rapid Drain System
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 15 x 13.2 inches
Features of the Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen Pool Cleaner
- This Robotic Pool cleaner is well designed and very good looking. It is also very easy to install and get running.
- It is lighter than all other pool cleaners in the robotics category. This makes it very easy to handle and use.
- It is also an Eco-Friendly TM Energy Efficient. It uses energy up to 88% more efficiently than other automatic pool cleaners. Save the environment and save some bills!
- Additionally, when it finishes a cleaning cycle it automatically shuts off.
- This pool cleaner uses an extra-large filtering bag. This allows you to use your pool cleaner for longer periods without having to keep on emptying it. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Additionally, it has uniquely located intake ports that allow it to clean tight angles, corners, and ridges where dirt usually hides. Get it all!
- Uses a “Rapid Drain System” that releases clean water while still keeping debris trapped in the onboard filter bag. This makes the cleaner very light and easy to remove from the pool.
- It is very versatile. It can gently handle vinyl pools and still effectively clean concrete or fiberglass pools.
- It operates on its own, free from your pool’s filtration system.
- It is very safe to operate- ETL Listed to UL standards.
Who should buy this Pool Cleaning Robot?
This robotic cleaner is for those who want an energy efficient, simple to operate and very effective pool cleaner. Though it doesn’t clean the walls of your pool, it ensures that EVERY part of your pool is reached, including those corners that typical pool cleaners ignore. So if you want simplicity and efficiency, then this is for you!
Pros and cons of the Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen Robotic Pool Cleaning Vacuum
- Easy to use.
- Safe operation.
- Thorough cleaning action.
- Very energy efficient.
- Gets stuck once in a while but still does a great job.
- Doesn’t clean the walls.
Our conclusion of the Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen Robotic Pool Cleaner
For what it’s worth, I think that simplicity is under-rated. This robotic cleaner will make your life simple in so many ways, but the best one is that it simply leaves your pool clean! What’s more, its price easily reflects its worth. However, you can get a bargain on it right now if you check it out online. Make cleaning your pool a simple affair, get this great pool cleaner today!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2IzJ9U0″ target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
11. Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Cleaner Review
Cleaning a pool is almost like cleaning a house with a vacuum cleaner. The trick is to get every spot cleaned up and all the debris in the water removed. Most automated pool cleaners will leave spaces of untouched surfaces simply because they are not coordinated in their cleaning approach. The Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Pool Cleaner, Ultra XL raises the bar in pool cleaning standards by offering a systematic approach to cleaning the pool. What’s more, it does so efficiently, quietly and most of all very quickly. Let’s take a closer look at this pool cleaner.
Specifications of the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Pool Cleaner, Ultra XL
- Price: $395.00
- Features: Aqua Pilot.
- Includes: Turbine Technology.
- Weight: 18.7 pounds.
- Dimensions: 51.5 x 1 x 15 inches.
Features of the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Ultra XL
- The Ultra XL is an upgraded design of the former Ultra. Its new design looks very good and works even better!
- This upgraded design still uses a few of the predecessor’s spare parts. So if you own one simply use them as replacement parts in case of wear and tear.
- It uses the exclusive AquaPilot technology to clean through the pool in a more efficient and detailed manner. Simply pre-program it to move in a series of tight turns to systematically cover the whole area of the swimming pool.
- This pool cleaner uses a powerful suction cleaning method that works very effectively, cleaning up all kinds of dirt and debris. From leaves to find dirt, they are all efficiently picked up.
- It uses your existing filtration system to deposit all the dirt ensuring that you don’t have to install a new one. You don’t need to purchase a new booster pump or even waste precious minutes and money clearing and changing used debris bags.
- It works quite fast to give you a clean pool. It also works very silently ensuring that you have true peace of mind while it works.
- Works best with the Totally Hayward System to ensure automated and complete pool cleaning. Once you have the system in place, setting up the pool cleaner is a matter of minutes.
Who should buy this pool cleaning robot?
This pool cleaner works best for those who have purchased the Totally Hayward System. This pool cleaner fits seamlessly in this system. In order to get the best out of it, it is recommended that you go ahead and install this system.
This pool cleaner is also very good for those who want a thorough job done on their pool. It uses a very systematic approach to clean all the spots in the pool, a trait that has endeared it to critics and users alike. So if you want efficiency, speed and systematic cleaning, this is definitely for you.
Pros and cons of the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac XL
- Silent operation
- Cleans the pool quickly
- Easy to set up
- AquaPilot ensures systematic cleaning
Our conclusion of the Hayward Pool Vacuum
The Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Pool Cleaner, Ultra XL is an amazing pool cleaner. It looks great, works better and its price tag is just as pretty. It is allows you to enjoy the best of convenience and speed without having to fork out a fortune to do so. If you calculate what you need to hire a pool cleaner, the long run savings are a bit too obvious. So stop fretting about how badly your current pool cleaning method is and get this nifty pool cleaner today!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2keyjUS” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
12. Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly Kruiser Automatic Pool Cleaner Review
A lot of pool cleaners advertise themselves as automatic. However the only thing automatic about them is that they clean while you have guide them and navigate them around the pool. Very few of them actually have what it takes to move around the pool and clean it without having to be removed from those tricky spots and guided back to the right path after they wander off course. In short, you automatically have to keep an eye on them! The Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly Kruiser Automatic In-ground Pool Cleaner, Blue offers efficient and effective service in a truly automatic fashion. It doesn’t get better than this!
Specifications of the Pentair K60430 Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- Features: Patented seal design, extra wide mouth, silent flapper design.
- Price: $208.00
- Includes: Built-in bumper.
- Weight: 17.6 pounds.
- Color: Blue
Features of the Pentair Pentair K60430 In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- This pool cleaner works automatically to clean your pool efficiently and quickly. This ensures that you don’t have to waste time supervising it while it cleans.
- Has a very powerful vacuum and an extra-wide mouth. These two combine well to effectively capture both large and small debris.
- It uses a unique flapper design that minimizes the noise made during cleaning. It is much quieter than other cleaners in its category.
- It has uses a one of a kind, patented seal design. This design ensures that your pool cleaner doesn’t get stuck or even misguided by tight corners, lights, main drains or even lights. True automation with true accuracy.
- For even better automated navigation around the pool, the pool cleaner has an in-built bumper that assists the cleaner move freely around steps and ladders so that every part of your pool is thoroughly cleaned.
- The Kruiser comes with a very big bag of extra goodies for all kinds of emergencies. From vac-loc safety valves, hose weights, elbow joints and even a suction measuring tool among others. The manufacturer is serious about making it as convenient as possible.
- It is also very durable and the spare parts are easily available.
Who should buy the Pentair K60430 Automatic Pool Cleaner?
This pool cleaner is for ALL pools. The efficiency and automation is offered is guaranteed to make ANY pool owner happy and satisfied. It will navigate through EVERY part of your pool without assistance and relentlessly pursue dirt, no matter what size it is. Incredible!
What’s more, if you are adventurous and love to experiment, then their bag of goodies will keep you very happy too! It has so many fun options, you will be constantly intrigued.
Pros and cons of the Pentair K60430 Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- Durable and the parts are easy to replace.
- Efficient cleaning action.
- Cleans every part of your pool.
- Comes with a lot of extras.
- Silent operation.
- True automated action.
- True value for money.
- It is a bit tricky to install, but once you get it right you will never regret your decision.
Our Conclusion of the Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly Kruiser In-Ground Pool Cleaner
When a product receives so many rave reviews, you know that there is fire to all the smoke hype. However, the best way to be sure and at the same time enjoy its benefits is to actually go out there and get yourself this convenient cleaner. Whatever kind of pool you have, it will leave you so satisfied that its purchase price will be a non-issue.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2LkekjB” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
13. Aquabot Turbo T4 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner
With the Aquabot Turbo T4 Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner you will never have to worry about your kids ever saying they are bored again. That’s because this robot pool cleaner is perfected from top engineers to ensure that it picks up even the tiniest microns. If you could clean your pool within one hour, then there is no reason why your kids should have any excuse not to enjoy a nice summer day. Those who upgraded to this model from the Aquabot Turbo T2 are noticing how much faster their pools are getting clean.
Specifications of the Aquabot Turbo T4RC Robotic Cleaner
- Price: $1,294.99
- Features: Remote controlled, Quad brush system, Power- washing jets.
- Weight: 38 pounds.
- Dimensions: 21 x 18 x 19 inches.
- Warranty: 4 years or 300 cycles prorated.
Features of the Aquabot Turbo T4
- In automated cleaning mode, it uses a pair of state of the art internal microprocessor-guided drive motors. This system guides it through your pool without missing spots or re-doing cleaned areas.
- It also has a directional clutch.
- For manual cleaning mode, it uses a wireless four-way remote control with pin point accuracy that ensures all spots on the pool are thoroughly cleaned.
- Simple to use. Just turn it on and drop in the water. No add-ons or complicated configurations necessary.
- It has a rotating quad brush system along with a unique flex-flap design. This brushes out dirt stuck on the pool surface.
- It uses powerful washing jets to clean out dirt stuck in corners so that they can be cleaned out.
- The pool cleaner has effective in built pump motor that sucks water in at the rate of 5,000 gallons per hour. This water is filtered and dirt, both microscopic and large is trapped and deposited in its internal 19-quart reusable filter bag.
- The filter is very effective, trapping dirt up to two microns large.
- It has a tangle free power cable that is 75 feet long. It is made of thermoplastic rubber that is both chlorine resistant and buoyant. The cable, power supply and cleaner are all ETL listed to the premium UL Standards- these are the highest safety ratings in the industry.
- The system uses less energy than your average cleaner. It is estimated that it uses a mere 10 cents per cleaning cycle, although this is dependent on your area’s energy charges.
- Its operation and the quality material used in its construction ensure that it is very durable.
- It is easily customizable, depending on your own requirements and preferences.
- It is very silent when operating; giving you peace of mind as it quietly works its way around your pool.
Who should buy the Aquabot Turbo T4 Pool Cleaner?
This amazing piece of technology is for the prudent perfectionist. It thoroughly scrubs every square inch of your pool and cleans out every corner and cranny it has. If you are not satisfied, grab the remote and show it where to redo, just to be sure!
Pros and Cons of the Aquabot T4
- Silent operation.
- Fully programmable with advanced navigation technology.
- Effective cleaning action.
- Pros N.O 4
- Very fast.
- Very energy efficient.
- It’s filter circulation helps distribute heat and chemicals in the pool.
- Versatile: works on any kind of pool shape.
- Easy to set up and use.
- There are no Complains at all.
Our conclusion of the Aquabot Turbo T4 Robotic Cleaner
The Aquabot Turbo Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner has gone where no pool cleaner has trod. Not only does it clean thoroughly, efficiently, cost effectively and quickly, it also gives you more control over what it does. There is nothing like the peace of mind knowing that you will always have a clean pool to swim in.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2LdMbef” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
14. Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner Review
With Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner, you will only have to do a one-time investment and you won’t have to purchase the additional attachments because this Aquabot comes with it all. Don’t waste your time fooling around with cheap products that only last a few months. You won’t have to worry about this bot breaking down in the future because its well-engineered engine is built to last. Stop cheating yourself, and purchase off the top shelf because this will be your first and last automatic robot pool cleaner you will need to buy.
Specifications of the Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Price: $999.00
- Features: Power-washing jets, Quad brush system
- Includes: Large re-usable filter
- Weight: 37 pounds.
- Dimensions: 21 x 18 x 19 inches.
- Warranty: 4 year or 300 cycles prorated
Features of the Aquabot TurboT2 Cleaner
- Cleans pools of any shape that are up to 50 feet long in size.
- Uses advanced microprocessor technology to guide the pool cleaner efficiently and quickly around your pool.
- It is very fast; it cleans your pool within a record 1 hour!
- It features a quad brush system that works with a unique flex-flap design.
- These two features clean your waterline and scrub dirt off your pool surface very thoroughly.
- It also has patented power washing jets that flush out the dirt from corners and crevices that the quad brush can’t reach. Dirt is not safe!
- The pool cleaner comes with a built-in motor pump that filters your water at the rate of 5,000 gallons per hour.
- The filter is very thorough, cleaning out micro-organisms and fine particles of up to 2 microns large. It also traps larger debris with equal efficiency.
- The dirt is all deposited in its convenient 19-quart reusable filter bag that is located inside the pool cleaner.
- The cleaner, power supply, and pool cleaner’s cord are all ETL listed as being UL standard compliant. What’s more, the 61 feet long power supply cable is also tangle free, self-buoyant and is made of very sturdy thermoplastic rubber that is chlorine resistant.
- It is very easy to customize. You can create your own unique cleaning cycle for up to 7 hours, depending on your needs and preferences.
- You can also use the automated mode with its pre-set auto-control mode for hassle-free cleaning if you do not want the headache of calibrating.
- The motor unit is efficiently designed to be durable and handle the rigors of your pool with ease.
- It is very energy efficient; depending on your energy costs you can use as little as 10 cents for one cleaning cycle.
Who should buy the Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner?
This is only for the prudent buyer. It is for the buyer who realizes that their initial purchase MAY seem large, but it actually IS NOT in the long run. The convenience, savings, and efficiency it offers can only be seen with the prudent eye!
Pros and Cons of the Aquabot T2 In-ground Robot Pool Cleaner
- Energy efficient
- Easy to use
- Automatic operation
- Customizable cleaning
- Very efficient and thorough cleaning
- It circulates water reducing the use of chemicals and heating
- Some may argue that it is a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Our conclusion of the Aquabot Turbo T2 In-ground Pool Cleaner
It has ridiculously low running costs, amazingly high efficiency and sky rocketing satisfaction rates! Need I say more? This pool cleaner is worth its purchase price and more. Don’t buy a cheap money hole, get the solid Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner today!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2k8kqr9″ target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]
15. Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner Review
Cleaning pools is a real bore. I know there are some people who make a living doing it, but that doesn’t make it an exciting activity. You either have to spend money hiring them or have to spend time doing it yourself. Either way, it turns out to be expensive in terms of money or time. You need a pool cleaner that both cleans and works to maintain your pool in sparkling condition. The Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner ensures that it not only makes your pool clean, it also can be adjusted to work slowly so as to maintain it in this way.
Specifications of the Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Price: $155.49
- Features: Automatic Pool Cleaner, Easy to install
- Includes: 31” hose
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 0.1 x 31.2 inches.
- Color: Blue and White
Features of the Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner
- It cleans above the ground pools very well. It does both the walls and the bottom of the pool.
- It is very easy to install and doesn’t require tools to have it up and running. What’s more, it has clear and easy to follow instructions for installation.
- It attaches to your pool skimmer very quickly and easily, in no time you have your system set up and going.
- It uses a random pattern to cover the ground of the pool. This is especially useful if you have a random shaped pool.
- The system is large and has a large vinyl cleaning disc (about 2 feet in diameter) that makes cleaning so much more effective and thorough.
- The pool cleaner also has adjustable pressure capabilities, depending on where and how fast you want it to clean your pool.
- It is very easy to use since it requires no supervision while it is working. There are no bags to empty and no gears to un-jam.
- It requires very little maintenance since it has very few moving parts.
- It can function well with 48” and 52” deep pools.
Who should buy this Automatic Pool Cleaner?
This pool cleaner is first and foremost for those with above the ground pools. It also by default requires you to have a working and fully installed skimmer in place. With these two conditions met, you can simply install this great pool cleaner to work on the inside of your pool.
This pool cleaner is also great for those whose pools are oddly shaped and thus would find it inefficient to use a systematic cleaner. It uses a random cleaning action to ensure that all the spots on the pool are clean.
Additionally, if you want a pool cleaner that will not only clean but also maintain cleanliness, this is ideal. It can be set to work slowly so that it constantly maintains your pool in that spick and span state.
Pros and Cons of the Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Effective cleaning action.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- Very easy to use.
- Very little maintenance needed.
- Durable since it has few working parts.
- Random pattern ensures thorough cleaning.
- Very affordably priced.
- Made using the high-quality material.
- No Such Cons are there.
Our conclusion of the Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner Review
The Splash Pools 18810 Automatic Pool Cleaner is a really handy tool for above-the-ground pool owners. They will find this durable, affordable and effective gem a true asset. Not only does it work well, it is also very well priced. If you want to keep your pool clean constantly then purchasing this cleaner is the right move. Check out today’s discount online right now for an even better bargain.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2s1fsjl” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon Price & Reviews[/su_button]