It is incredible to have a pool cleaner in your house to give you time on other important activities such as cooking, cleaning home, playing with kids. It helps you save tons of time of cleaning as well as hiring cleaning pool service. If you want to find a good pool cleaner, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner may be good for your recommendation. This product is compact, has a bright design and uses many highly advanced technologies. It is also good to use for the spa as well.
No in-ground pool cleaning device does a better job than the Polaris 360 Pool Cleaner. Made by the engineers at the pool supply company known as Polaris, the 360 packs the power to clean all types of pool, large or small. Typical in-ground cleaners require a booster pump which is not only expensive but is a hassle to deal with. The Polaris uses the water return pressure of your pool for power, greatly simplifying operation. This system is designed to be completely self-sufficient, operating continuously to keep your pool floor squeaky clean. The device scoots along on its wheels, capturing particulates like leaves and dead bugs in its mesh bag. The days of manual cleaning with a net are now over.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pool Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 22.8 inches.
- Product weights are 15.6 pounds and add 1.5 pounds for shipping weight.
- Color: entire of product covers with clean white color and a blue color of the body.
- Some advanced technologies are triple jets power, advanced cleaning technologies, operating on pool circulation pump, no booster pump requirement, working in all in-ground pools capability.
- A full box of this model includes 360 – pressure side pool cleaner, 31 feet hose kit, single chamber filter bag, operating instructions.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pool Cleaner Features:
- The Polaris 360 automatic pool cleaner may be on the more expensive side, but its wide array of features and reliability make it worth it. The 360 is a highly advanced cleaner with a no-hassle operation. The lack of a booster pump simplifies installation and use. It gets its power from the clean water return line already installed in your pool. This leaves the skimmer and filter unobstructed and able to clean effectively.
- The Polaris 360 pool cleaner has a special mesh filter bag which picks up the bulk of the debris before sending it to your pool’s filter pup for the final stage. This reduces the load on the pool filter, effectively increasing its lifespan. The Polaris is not only a great investment as a pool cleaner, but can actually reduce the frequency of breakdowns in a pool system.
- After connecting to a pressure line, the 360 is ready to go to work. Sharp corners on a pool’s floor would typically cause a cleaner to become stuck. This is no problem for the Polaris because it has a backup valve which maneuvers the cleaner out of tight spots if cornered. Pool owners no longer have to fish the cleaner out of their pool to get it un-stuck.
- Every floor surface is fair game for the Polaris 360, including walls, the bottom, and even steps. Yes, this device can even clean those pesky steps all on its own. It uses a combination of sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing to achieve a thorough cleaning. The only maintenance that the device needs is a regular emptying of its onboard filter bag. A complete clean can be completed in about three hours depending on the pool size.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Reviews
The product advantages are:
- This pool cleaner does a great job to get the pool free from dirt. This product model powered by triple jets technology to provide strong suction. The advanced cleaning technology ensures all the dirt, twigs, sands, etc. are suck up, especially tree leaves on whatever the surfaces, shapes or sizes of the pool.
- The pressure – side technology works as sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming on the bottom and even the sidewalls of your home pool. Its duty is to make sure all the dirt goes through a single chamber filter bag. The bag helps to prevent all the debris reaches to the pump basket or filter to make the filtration system longer life. Moreover, the bag is very big to take a bunch of debris and leaves into it.
- The product uses very simply. After reading the instruction, it takes you less than five minutes to make the product work well. It is very easy to disconnect on the bag. The bag has no any difficult to clean as well. To make it work, you can connect the pump to the pool system, then you can use it 24/7/365 days. One of the advantages of this product is it does not require for any booster pump or extra parts as other original brands do.
- The feed hose length is 31 feet. Therefore, you can let it work automatically without keeping an eye on it to see if it cannot reach all over the pool length or not.
The product disadvantages:
- The product shows no any noticeable disadvantages of this product.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 best price
Having over 40 years of experience in producing pool cleaner products, the Polaris is definitely confident to say their slogan “Your pool. Our reputation”. They have many pool cleaners on the top-selling product with highest rates indeed. Certainly, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner is not an exception. This product is selling at around $565 in the market. If you want to save money to buy a cheaper one with the same model, you could find some promotions or discount programs. In case of attending to have it right away, you could make a purchase via Amazon website at around $380. You can save up to $180 as well as has free shipping service. The Amazon has its reputations as providing high-quality products and enthusing customer service. It is such a good product worth to try for your house.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2Ox5hAl” target=”blank” background=”#14c8ee” size=”5″ center=”yes”]Check Amazon.com Customer Reviews & Latest Price[/su_button]